When a client books an appointment through Aesthetic Record’s online booking feature, the client directory will check if the patient already exists, if not Aesthetic Record will add the patient along with their contact information sent when they booked.
From the patient directory we can also create a new patient directly by clicking the “create a patient” button on the top right.
To create a New Patient Record:
- Click Clients tab at the top navigation menu.
- Click CREATE client/patient.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click SAVE.
The Client Fields to be filled are as follows:
- Start by filling in the client’s contact information that you have -- only fields with the red asterisk are required.
- "Select a referral source” is a great way to keep track of how your clients are hearing about your business.
- Likewise you can put the name of a referring person.
- The “status” field designates this customer as active or not active. Clients who are not active or “fired” cannot book any appointments - whether on their own online or by calling your office.
- Patient portal - If you want your client’s to have access to their information by registering with your clinic give them access to their patient portal here.
- Load a profile picture for this client by uploading the file from your Computer.
- Lastly - you can also fill in the patient’s address information.