It is much easier and more effective to add a new procedure from the iPad or an iPhone app; Also, they can also use the device’s camera along to directly upload images to Aesthetic Record. Client can also sign consent directly on the ipad.
To create a new procedure from the Web Dashboard:
- Click Clients at the top navigation menu.
- Click on the client
- Click on CREATE PROCEDURE.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click SAVE.
Filling in the procedure fields:
- Start by filling in whether the procedure is tied to an existing appointment, then select the services to be performed and the clinic to be performed at and give your procedure a descriptive name.
- The procedure “type” dropdown will list several body areas to guide you with any pictures that may be required. It will also provide a template to use if the client chooses not to take Pictures.
- Upload any pictures as necessary from your computer.
- You can choose any questionnaires you have set up on Aesthetic Record and answer them right on the page.
- You can also select any consents that need to be signed and upload the patient’s signature directly. When you save the procedure it will update on the patient’s chart and show any consents and questionnaires that were filled.
To delete a procedure, simply click the “Edit” button next to the procedure and then click the delete button on the top right of the procedure page.