To change the privileges of a single user rather than a user group:
- Log into your Aesthetic Record account
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Users
- Click on the user
- Click "Manage Privileges" in the right-hand corner.
- Check or Un-check privileges from the Edit Privileges Menu
- Click “Save” at the top right
TO Manage a User ROLE:
- Click on settings, users, USER ROLES.
- Choose a ROLE (admin, provider, MD, front desk ETC.)
- Check and uncheck the boxes that you want this role to see or not see.
When you choose a role for a user, these are the automatic settings that their account will designate to.