Certain services require a specific resource, such as a special room or treatment chairs, to be available when the service starts.
By setting up the resource schedules, you allow Aesthetic Record to cross-reference and verify that these resources are free to use at any given time.
Once you have set up your resource schedule, you can link it to a service during the service set up. Aesthetic Record will automatically take the resource schedule into account to determine whether the service is available when a patient is booking that service.
To add a resource schedule, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account and navigate to Appointments at the top of your screen.
2. Click on Resource Schedule, then Add Resource.
3. Select the clinic where the resource is physically available and fill in the resource name.
4. Select the resource type. Resource type is used to categorize your resources. Click on Add New to add a new type, or choose an existing one from the drop-down menu. You can choose multiple types for a single resource.
5. Choose the day and time that the resource is physically available at the clinic by ticking on the box in front of each day then enter the time.
6. Once you're finished, click on the Save button at the top right corner.