Before you can create a schedule for your provider, you need to configure the following options:
- Users who have been assigned to work as a provider - they are the ones providing the treatment to your clients. Learn how to add a user here.
- Services - the services that you provide to your clients at the clinic. Learn how to add a service here.
By default, the calendar is closed, unless you intentionally choose to manually add an appointment. Since Aesthetic Record has an online booking system, this makes it less likely for the users to accidentally make a mistake.
To add a provider's schedule, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Appointments at the top of your dashboard.
2. Click Provider Schedule tab.
3. Click on the User you want to set a schedule for.
4. Click the “Advanced Scheduling” button on the top right.
5. Toggle ‘ON’ for day/week/month.
Day Schedule – toggle to set a single day’s schedule.
Week Schedule – toggle to set a schedule that repeats every week.
Month Schedule - toggle to set a schedule that repeats every month.
When you choose Week Schedule or Month Schedule, make sure that you have the full week or month to look at so you can avoid any scheduling error with your current week/month.
For instance, if you are using a week schedule, schedule for next week instead of the current week because if you set the schedule for the day you are currently on (or any previous day in the week), it will cause a scheduling error.
6. Choose the date that you want to schedule along with the starting and ending time for each clinic that the provider will work at on that day.
If you need to add another time period (or clinic for week/month toggles), click on the “+” button on the right of each clinic row.
7. Click on the calendar icon on the "Repeat this till" line to set a repeating schedule.
8. Click SAVE once you're happy with the schedule.
About setting a repeating schedule
The repeating schedule feature allows you to automatically apply your day/week/month setting to every day/week/month going forward. To do this, simply choose the day/week/month that you want the automatic scheduling to end in the "Repeat this till" setting mentioned above.
How to set up a break within a schedule
To create a break period, simply click on the "+" button on the right hand side of the daily setting and make sure to divide the work day of that provider into 2 or 3 periods.
For example, let's say a provider takes a break everyday from 2pm - 3pm. You can make 2 periods: One opens from 9am to 2pm and the other from 3pm to 5pm.