Besides Smart Booking, you can also book an appointment manually using the Appointment Calendar.
Before booking an appointment, you have to configure your Services and Provider Schedules with Aesthetic Record. If you haven't done so, you can learn how to set up your Services here and Provider Schedule here.
To book an appointment using the calendar, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account and navigate to Appointments at the top of the screen.
2. Click on Calendar.
3. Here, you will see a calendar containing all appointments. Click on the button Create Appointment on the right.
4. Enter the client name and their contacts. Write any appointment note that you want.
5. Then, select the clinic where this appointment will take place.
6. Select the provider who will handle the treatment. Only unoccupied providers will show up on this list. If you haven't set up your providers, learn how to add one here.
7. Select the appointment type, either service or service package.
8. Choose the service or package. These are the services and service packages that you have set up. If you haven't set up any service, learn how to do it here.
If you need to, click Add another service to add them to the appointment.
9. Click on Day and choose the date of the appointment. Then choose the time for the appointment from the drop-down list below that.
10. Choose whether to allow Double Booking or not by ticking the box Allow Double Booking. Double booking allows you to have multiple appointments at the same time.
11. Click on Enter Credit Card Details and enter the customer's credit card details if they are available. Keep in mind that you will not be able to charge a cancellation fee if the credit card details are not filled in.
12. Once you're finished with the appointment, click on Save Appointment to book it.
Following the appointment booking, a notice will pop up, prompting you to send a notification to the customer.
You can choose to notify the customer via email, text message, both or neither of them.
If you choose to notify the customer, make sure to edit the notification message.
Click Send Notification if you want to send the notification, or Don't Send Notification if you don't.
If you have set up questionnaires and pre-treatment instructions for your service, they will also be forwarded to your patient following this booking.