Depending on your set up, Aesthetic Record will automatically send email and SMS notifications to your clients whenever their appointment is booked, canceled or rescheduled.
If you find the notifications intruding, you can turn them off in the user setting.
To turn off a clinic's notification system, follow these steps:
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record account on a desktop browser. Navigate to the wheel icon at the top right corner. Click on it to access your Settings.
2. On the Settings menu on the left, click on Manage Your Clinics, then select Clinics.
3. Your clinic(s) will show up here. Click on the clinic that you want to edit.
4. If you wish to disable your clinic's email notification, under Notification Email, click on the X on the left of your email address. This will remove your email address. OR ADD it.
5. If you wish to disable your clinic's SMS notification, under
SMS Notifications Phone, delete the phone number. OR add it.
6. Once you are happy with the change, click on Save at the bottom to save your changes.