A pre-treatment instruction is a document or note that your patient receives before their appointment, giving them instructions on what and how to prepare before their appointment.
With Aesthetic Record, you can edit or delete a pre-treatment instruction by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account, then navigate to the top right hand corner and click on the wheel to access your Settings.
2. Click on Manage Your Clinics, then Pre-Treatment Instructions.
3. Here you will find a list of existing pre-treatment instructions. Click on the one that you want to edit or delete.
4. Edit the title and description of the instruction.
5. Click Save to save the changes you made, click Print to print the instruction or Delete if you want to delete the instruction.