Certain services require specific equipment to be available. For example, laser services require lasers and cool-sculpting service requires a cool-sculpting machine.
For resources, that could be something like a room or a chair.
The equipment schedule is especially helpful for any equipment that is not available all the time. For instance, a machine that you have once a week to perform a certain treatment.
Once you have set up your equipment/resource schedule, you can link it to a service during the service set up. Aesthetic Record will automatically take the equipment and resource schedule into account to determine whether the service is available when a patient is booking that service.
To add an equipment schedule, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account and navigate to Appointments at the top of your screen.
2. Click on Gear icon, Smart Configuration, then select Other Resources.
3. Then click on the Equipment or Resource tab.
4. Enter the equipment or resource name and choose the clinic where the equipment will be physically available.
If you have multiple of the same device, you can add the device name and put a number in parentheses to distinguish them.
For example, if you have 2 laser machines, you can set up 2 equipment with the names Laser (1) and Laser (2).
5. If your equipment requires cleanup or preparation before or after each use, make sure to specify the duration of the cleanup in Clean-up time.
6. Choose the day and time that the equipment is physically available at the clinic by ticking on the box in front of each day then enter the time. If the equipment is always available, put in the clinic hours.
If you want to schedule a break for the equipment to coincide with your clinic break time, you can do so by clicking on the "+" button on the right of the time setting and dividing the operational time of that device into 2 or 3 periods.
For example, let's say your clinic takes a break every day from 2 pm - 3 pm. You can make 2 periods for your machine: one opens from 9 am to 2 pm and the other from 3 pm to 5 pm.
7. Click Save at the top right once you're done with the equipment details.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
How to Edit, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment
Sync Your AR Schedule To Google Calendar
Where Can I See A Patient's Upcoming Appointments?
Adding social media review links to emails and sms
How Can I Add An Appointment Note?
How To Check-In A Patient
Booking Intervals and Lead Time
Manage SMS Text & Emails Notification
How To Mark An Appointment as a "No Show"
How To Create Surveys
What does Disabling Card Capture do?
How To Add A Provider Schedule
Manage Services For Booking
How To Book An Appointment
Set Appointment Reminders
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊