Another great feature of Aesthetic Record is that it is very intuitive with your data.
The “Duplicate Suggestions” display on the top left of the Patient Directory will warn you in case any two or more patient records look similar. To address this just click on the display -- this will take you to the records in question.
To merge duplicate patients:
- Click Patients at the top navigation menu.
- Click “Duplicate Suggestions”
- Click Merge button that appears in the right to patient record that you want to merge.
- Choose a record that you want to keep and then click Continue.
(The other record will be destroyed. You can always transfer any information from one record to the true patient record by copying it now before deleting it.)
- Choose procedures that you want to remove, and then click Continue.
- Choose a medical history that you want to keep, and then click Continue.
- Verify that information is correct and click Merge.