A pre-treatment instruction is a note that the patient receives before their appointment, providing them with instructions on what and how to prepare prior to their treatment.
When a patient books an appointment, the pre-treatment instruction associated with a service will be sent to the patient. You need to set up your pre-treatment instructions here to use them when you are adding your services.
You can use the pre-trement instructions in many ways. It can work as a general overview of your practice or reference to a certain procedure.
With Aesthetic Record, you can add pre-treatment instructions by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account, then navigate to the top right hand corner and click on the wheel to access your Settings.
2. Click on Manage Your Clinics, then Pre-Treatment Instructions.
3. Click on Create Pre-Treatment Instruction on the right.
4. Write down the title and the description of your instruction.
5. Once you have finished filling the form, click Save to save it to the database, or Print to print it out.