When a client books an appointment through Aesthetic Record’s online booking feature, the client directory will check if the patient already exists, if not Aesthetic Record will add the patient along with their contact information sent when they booked.
From the patient directory we can also create a new patient directly by clicking the “create a patient” button on the top right.
To create a New Patient Record:
- Click Clients tab at the top navigation menu.
- Click CREATE client/patient.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click SAVE.
The Client Fields to be filled are as follows:
- Start by filling in the client’s information that you have -- only fields with the red asterisk are required.
- "Select a referral source” is a great way to keep track of how your clients are hearing about your business.
- Likewise you can put the name of a referring person.
- The “SSN” field is to input the social security number for your patients.
- Client Address Information - Fill in the address details.
- Fill in the additional contact information if required, emergency contact details etc
- Lastly - you may also fill up the BD and Aspire rewards informations too.
- You can also upload the profile photo for your client.