1. Add a New Patient Profile from the App
- Log in to AR. app
- click the blue circular button on the bottom right
- Press the “+” button.
- enter in all relevant information
- Press the save button in the top right corner to save the patient’s information.
There is a tab here for the patient’s medical history, as well as a tab to put in any allergies she might have.
The “important notes” section will make sure any of our client’s specific requests are always accommodated.
You can also lock this screen and hand it over to the client so that they may fill in the details while restricting their access to other clients profiles. Get the information filled without violating compliance rules 😉
Edit a Patient Profile from the App
- login to AR app
- choose a patient
- click on the 3 dots in the corner
- click profile
- Click on the pencil in the corner to edit
- type in the info and save in the right corner
2. Create a New Patient Profile from the Web Control Center
Note: If a new patient books an appointment online, AR will automatically create a profile for them on your account.
- Click Clients tab at the top navigation menu.
- Click CREATE client/patient.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click SAVE.
- OR to edit/delete, click actions, EDIT or DELETE
Edit or Delete a Patient Profile from the Web Control Center
- login to the control center
- choose a patient
- click on ACTIONS
- click EDIT
- Edit the details and hit save
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
Store a Credit Card To the Patient Profile
Export Photos or Procedures
Add, Edit or Delete Customer Notes
Filter in the Patients Tab
Edit the Patient Profile
Do not Call via Patient Profile
Export client List
Sort Client List
Import Patient List
Tie in a Questionnaire that was completed from the Patient Portal to a Procedure
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊