To fill out the Medical Questionnaire via iPad/iPhone:
- Launch the application.
- Log in to AR.
- From the main menu, select "Patient List".
- Select patient.
- Add a new procedure or use an existing one by clicking the + sign
- Press “Add Medical Questionnaire”.
- Select the questionnaire.
- Go through the questionnaire with your patient.
- Select the red “x” for no or the green “check” for yes.
- Press the “floppy disk” icon in the top right corner to save.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
How To Create A Procedure Template for the Health Timeline
Name a Procedure
Manage Clinics or Locations
Sign my Chart and Send it to the MD
Add Procedure Notes
View a Completed Questionnaire
Health Timeline and Procedure Templates
Edit, Add, Move Injections
Change Procedure Photo
Create A Procedure
How to conduct a Fitzpatrick Skin Types Test on iPad/iPhone
Compare Before and After Photos via iPad/iPhone
View Signed Consents
Add More Photos to a Procedure from the iPad
How to sign Consent form via iPad/iPhone?
Add Traceability To a Procedure
Using Lock Mode For Consent Signing and Questionnaires
Delete a Procedure
View All Procedure Notes
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊