With Aesthetic Record, you can set up your settings to automatically sends email and SMS notifications to your clients following their appointment booking.
Should you wish to change the content of these texts, you can do so in the appointment settings.
If you want to turn off the entire notification system for your clinic instead, please refer to this guide.
To change your text and email messages, follow these steps:
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record administrator account and navigate to the wheel icon at the top right corner. Click on it to access your Settings.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu on the left, click on Appointments and select Appointment Emails & SMS.
3. Under Special Instructions, you will see the From Email and your Clinic Instructions.
From Email is the email address that you use to send your notifications.
Clinic Instructions are any additional instruction that you want to note. For instance, you can put an instruction on how to get to your clinic here.
Make any edit necessary and move on.
4. Scroll down and you will see your email and SMS templates for 4 notification types:
Appointment Booking Confirmation - your client will receive an email and SMS text after they book an appointment.
Appointment Cancellation Confirmation - your client will receive an email and SMS text when their appointment is canceled.
Appointment Reschedule Confirmation - your client will receive an email and SMS text when their appointment is rescheduled.
Appointment Reminder - these are sent to your clients to remind them of their upcoming appointment.
5. On the right of each notification type, you will see a toggle. Turn them on/off to enable/disable that particular notification type.
6. Edit the content of your email and SMS texts as you wish.
At the bottom, you can find the format for certain terms that Aesthetic Record uses to automate the notification making process.
Make sure that you follow the format so your notifications are produced correctly.
It's also a good idea to let your clients know that these messages are automated so they don't reply to them.
You can put something like "This message is automated, please do not reply to it." in the text of your email/SMS.
When you are happy with your email and SMS texts, scroll to the bottom and click Save to save your changes.