How to upload your past medical charts to Aesthetic Record.
From the AR APP:
To access the documents in app:
- Click on a client profile.
- Click on the 3 dots in the top-right corner
- Choose Documents from the dropdown.
- Click on the + sign icon to start adding documents.
- Allowed file types are pdf, excel, word and images.
6. You may add multiple documents, one at a time, using "+Add More Documents" button.
7. Upload your documents and hit Save. 😄
To Add or View Patient documents from the control center:
- Click Clients at the top of the screen.
- Click on the patient.
- Click on MORE INFO.
- Select, DOCUMENTS.
(This will show you the existing documents (if any). You can Edit/view, Delete or Download an existing document.)
- Click ADD DOCUMENT - you can drag and drop previously scanned in docs here
(Images, PDF, Excel, Word documents allowed)
(Add the name your document, assign it a type, write in a description of the document as needed, and if the document should be tied to an appointment on file select it.)
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊