To change a user's password, follow these steps:
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record administrator account on a desktop web browser and navigate to the top right corner. Click on the wheel icon here to access your user settings.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu on your left, click on Teammates and select Users.
3. A list of users will show up, select the user profile you want to change and click on it.
4. Under User Information, you can find the user password here. Change it as you see fit.
6. Scroll to the bottom and hit Save to save your new password.
Here's a tour to help you changing the user's password.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡