Many of Aesthetic Record features are only applicable to users who are assigned to work as a provider.
Simply put, a provider is someone who provides medical treatments to your patient.
Any user who logs treatments into your Aesthetic Record account needs to be set up as a provider. You need to have providers in your user list before you can create their schedules or book appointments with them.
To set up your user to work as a provider, follow these steps:
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record administrator account. Navigate to the top right corner and click on the wheel icon to access your user settings.
2. You will find the Settings menu on your left, select Teammates and click on Users.
3. A list of users will show up. Click on the user profile that you want to update.
4. On the Edit User window, scroll to the bottom and you will find the Work As A Provider toggle. Click it to turn it on.
5. After you turn this on, you will need to provide further information about your new provider to Aesthetic Record.
MD consent required - choose "Yes" if this provider needs to acquire a Medical Director's consent before proceeding with a treatment procedure.
Is available in Smart Booking for Customers – if this is turned on, this provider will be available on the AR online booking portal.
Bio For Appointment Booking - They are the descriptions about the provider that your clients see on the online booking portal. Enter their Display Name, their Title (such as “Master Aesthetician”) and a brief BIO to inform your clients about this provider's specialization.
Provider Goals – Enter the number of procedures you want the provider to perform per week or per week, along with the dollar amount in sales you would like them to reach. Aesthetic Record will track in real time how close they are to meeting these goals.
6. Once you're happy with your edit, click on Save at the bottom to update the user profile.