A procedure template gives you the ability to create and customize a form that is used to track specific procedure details. Keep in mind that these questionnaires, are used for "health procedures".
For instance, you can create a "SOAP" note, a vital sign log, or IV therapies.
To Create Customized Procedure Template
- Login to the control center.. Navigate to Settings->Clinical Documentation->Patient Paperwork> Health Timeline Questionnaires
2. Give your template a Name, and start adding questions.
3. For Questions you can choose among different types
4. Hit Save when done
Now you are ready to use this template.
1. Open Client's profile and hit Create Procedure
2. Select your template and other details
3. Collect /Input the answers from the clients
4. At the end of Questions it will ask for Consultation Fee. Make sure to input the amount you wish to charge for the treatment.
5. Once completed, You will find this procedure listed under Client's Health Timeline
6. Click on Prescription to add, if any
7. You can find the Invoice under Payment History of client.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
Name a Procedure
Manage Clinics or Locations
Complete Medical Questionnaire via iPad/iPhone
Sign my Chart and Send it to the MD
Add Procedure Notes
View a Completed Questionnaire
Health Timeline and Procedure Templates
Edit, Add, Move Injections
Change Procedure Photo
Create A Procedure
How to conduct a Fitzpatrick Skin Types Test on iPad/iPhone
Compare Before and After Photos via iPad/iPhone
View Signed Consents
Add More Photos to a Procedure from the iPad
How to sign Consent form via iPad/iPhone?
Add Traceability To a Procedure
Using Lock Mode For Consent Signing and Questionnaires
Delete a Procedure
View All Procedure Notes
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊