Depending on your clinic's user settings, any user registered as a provider may receive an email or SMS message notification whenever a patient checks in their appointment with you.
If you want to turn off these notifications, you have to edit or ask the person with access to your Aesthetic Record administrator account to edit your user settings.
To turn off patient check-in notification, please follow these steps:
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record administrator account on a desktop web browser. Navigate to the top right corner of your screen and click on the wheel icon to access your user settings.
2. Navigate to the main menu on your left, select Teammates and click on Users.
3. Click on the user profile that you want to update. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Edit User window.
4. If the user is working as a provider, you will find the option Receive Client Check-in SMS & Email at the very bottom of the screen under Bio For Appointment Booking.
5. Untick the checkbox and hit Save to update the profile. The user will no longer receive check-in notification.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
Set up Your Account to Reflect "Patient or Client"
How To Reset Your Password
Add or Remove Clinic SMS or Email Notifications
Update the Credit Card on File for your AR account
How To Upgrade Your Account
Pair Card Reader to iPad - Muira Device
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊