It is important that you specify where your users work, especially if you have multiple clinics.
Aesthetic Record depends on this setting to work out the user's schedule.
To specify the clinic(s) where your user works, please follow these steps.
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record administrator account on a desktop web browser. Navigate to the top right corner and click on the wheel icon to access your user settings.
2. On your left, you will find the Settings menu. Select Teammates and click on Users. A list of users will appear on the screen.
3. Click on the user that you want to edit and the Edit User window will pop up.
4. Under Clinic Information, you will find the drop-down menu Select Clinic(s).
Click on the drop-down menu and tick the checkbox in front of the clinic(s) where your users work.
5. Scroll to the very bottom and click Save to update the user profile.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡