Fitzpatrick Skin Types is a system that categorizes skin types based on the shade and coloring of the patient's skin, as well as their skin's reaction when exposed to sunlight.
The skin type test allows you to evaluate the patient's current skin condition, as well as their overall risk of skin cancer.
To conduct a Fitzpatrick Skin Types test on the Aesthetic Record app, follow these steps:
1. Log to your Aesthetic Record account on the iPad/iPhone.
2. From the main menu, tap on Patient List.
3. Tap on the patient profile that you want to test.
4. Under Cosmetic Timeline, select the Skin Type tab on the right.
5. Tap on Test Now if this is the patient's first test.
6. If the patient has never taken the test, a list of questions will show up here. Ask them for their answers and enter them into the app. When all questions are answered, hit Save.
The app will conduct the test based on the answers provided and add the results to the patient's profile under Skin Type.
7. For patients who have done this test before on Aesthetic Record, the Test Now button will be replaced by Retake. You can also find the result of their previous test here. Tap on Retake if you want them to take the test again. Simply follow the directions in step 6 to complete the test.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
How To Create A Procedure Template for the Health Timeline
Name a Procedure
Manage Clinics or Locations
Complete Medical Questionnaire via iPad/iPhone
Sign my Chart and Send it to the MD
Add Procedure Notes
View a Completed Questionnaire
Health Timeline and Procedure Templates
Edit, Add, Move Injections
Change Procedure Photo
Create A Procedure
Compare Before and After Photos via iPad/iPhone
View Signed Consents
Add More Photos to a Procedure from the iPad
How to sign Consent form via iPad/iPhone?
Add Traceability To a Procedure
Using Lock Mode For Consent Signing and Questionnaires
Delete a Procedure
View All Procedure Notes
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊