This option allows you to block off the schedule of a future booking at a certain time.
Let's say you don't want a client to book an appointment 1 hour before the appointment time, you can specify a minimum lead time of 1 hour.
Aesthetic Record will automatically disable the booking for any appointment 1 hour before the appointment time.
To set up the minimum lead time, follow these steps:
1. Log in your account, navigate to the Appointments tab in the top bar.
2. Click on Smart Configuration. Then, click on Booking Portal.
3. Under Appointment time settings, you will find the Minimum lead time for booking option.
4. Click on the notepad icon to edit and choose the appropriate number of hours from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Save once you're done.
6. If you want to change the booking intervals, click the edit icon on the right and choose your option. For example 30 mins, means clients can book at 9, 930, 10, 1030.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
How to Edit, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment
Sync Your AR Schedule To Google Calendar
Manage Equipment and Resources
Where Can I See A Patient's Upcoming Appointments?
Adding social media review links to emails and sms
How Can I Add An Appointment Note?
How To Check-In A Patient
Manage SMS Text & Emails Notification
How To Mark An Appointment as a "No Show"
How To Create Surveys
What does Disabling Card Capture do?
How To Add A Provider Schedule
Manage Services For Booking
How To Book An Appointment
Set Appointment Reminders
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊