Important Note: You must set up your account to accept payments before using this feature. If you haven't done so, please learn how to do it here.
To add a credit card to your client profile, follow these steps:
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record account on a desktop web browser. Navigate to the top of the screen and click on Clients.
2. A list of clients will appear. Select the client profile that you want to update and click on it.
3. In the Client Profile window, you will find the Client Information menu on your left. Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the menu.
4. You will find the button Add Credit Card under Credit Card Number. Click on it and the Add Credit Card Details window will pop up.
5. Enter the card number and other relevant information here and click Save afterward. Your client's credit card information will be saved to their profile.
Want to use AR EMR from your mobile? It's free on App Store📱
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to Aesthetic Record faq's💬
Want to know our pricing? Access Every Feature with Simple, All-Inclusive Pricing💰
Anything related to help topics? please visit our helpcenter🚨
Interested about our vendor products? please visit our marketplace
Do you want to share your thoughts? were all ears! make a suggestion💡
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
Want to know more?
Add, Edit or Delete a Patient Profile
Export Photos or Procedures
Add, Edit or Delete Customer Notes
Filter in the Patients Tab
Edit the Patient Profile
Do not Call via Patient Profile
Export client List
Sort Client List
Import Patient List
Tie in a Questionnaire that was completed from the Patient Portal to a Procedure
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊