Enroll an Appointment to the Cancellation Policy or Charge a Cancellation Fee
At the time of creating an appointment you will need to use the "enter cc details" checkbox in order to enroll that appointment in the cancellation policy.
Enroll An Appointment Into the Cancellation Policy
Go to the appointments tab
Hit create or choose a time slot on the calendar to book a future appointment
- Select the details and then click "enter cc details"
- IMPORTANT: if you don't use this method for an appointment you will not be able to charge the cancellation fee
Charge a Cancellation Fee
- Go to the appointments tab
- Click on the appointment card
- Choose "cancel or mark as no show"
- You'll be prompted to choose if you want to charge the patient or not.
- If you click yes, it will charge the patient that cancellation fee as long as the CC details were added at the time of booking,