How to Connect My ShipStation Account to My Store
How to Manage ShipStation Integration on Your Store
- Go to your Vendor Dashboard
- Select Settings to view the Store Settings menu
- Select ShipStation
- Export Order Statuses: Define the order statuses you wish to export to ShipStation
- Shipped Order Statuses: Define the order status you wish to update to once an order has been shipping via ShipStation. By default, this is Completed.
- Authentication Key (you will need this to connect your ShipStation account to your store)
How to Link ShipStation to Your Store
- ShipStation.com and log-in to your account.
- Go to your ShipStation Account Settings > Selling Channels > Connect a store or marketplace
- Select WooCommerce
- Enter your Authentication Key and Store URL
How to Find Your Store URL
- Select Store
- Click Visit Store
- Copy and Paste the URL on your Browser
To learn more about ShipStation and how it can benefit you, visit ShipStation.com
Set Up Your Account to Reflect Patient or Client
Set Up Your Account to Reflect Patient or Client Select Patient or Client to reflect on your account via web To do this, log in to your account via https://app.aestheticrecord.com/login. Click on Settings > Account Setup > Business Information > ...
Store Credit Card to the Patient Profile
Add or change credit card information in the profile for future checkouts and cancellation fees application. Important Note: You must set up your account to accept payments before using this feature. If you haven't done so, please learn how to do it ...
Managing Bank Information
How Do I Change My Bank Account For Processing? Please Note: Only the Main Admin on the account can set this up as the POS Settings tab is visible only to them. Log in to your account via https://app.aestheticrecord.com/login. Click Settings > POS > ...
AR Academy: Account Set Up Module 1
AR Academy: Account Set Up Module 3