How to Contact a Third-Party Seller
Third-party sellers manage customer service for orders shipped directly from them.
Send a Support Ticket to the Seller
: On the product detail page, select the customer service button next to the "Add to Cart" button. Most customer service buttons are titled "Get Support", "Learn More", "Contact Us", or similar.
- This button also appears on the seller's store page.
- When clicked, you will be prompted to create a new support ticket.
2. Send a Message to the Seller: On the product detail page, select the "Product Enquiry" tab to send the seller a direct message.
Contact the Vendor Directly: On the product detail page, select the "Vendor Info" tab to see other methods to contact the vendor directly by phone, email, or letter mail. On the seller's store page, the seller's contact information can also be found below the seller's store banner.
Contact the seller after placing an order with them:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Find your order in the list and click View.
- Select the Seller's name.
- Contact seller using one of the three methods listed in the section above.
Disclaimer: Please allow a minimum of two days for the seller to respond. In most cases, you'll receive a reply sooner. If you don't hear from the seller within two days, please email