How to Contact a Third-Party Seller
Third-party sellers manage customer service for orders shipped directly from them.
1. Send a Support Ticket to the Seller: On the product detail page, select the customer service button next to the "Add to Cart" button. Most customer service buttons are titled "Get Support", "Learn More", "Contact Us", or similar.
- This button also appears on the seller's store page.
- When clicked, you will be prompted to create a new support ticket.
2. Send a Message to the Seller: On the product detail page, select the "Product Enquiry" tab to send the seller a direct message.
3. Contact the Vendor Directly: On the product detail page, select the "Vendor Info" tab to see other methods to contact the vendor directly by phone, email, or letter mail. On the seller's store page, the seller's contact information can also be found below the seller's store banner.
Contact the seller after placing an order with them:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Find your order in the list and click View.
- Select the Seller's name.
- Contact seller using one of the three methods listed in the section above.
Disclaimer: Please allow a minimum of two days for the seller to respond. In most cases, you'll receive a reply sooner. If you don't hear from the seller within two days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Leave a Third-Party Seller Feedback/Review
To leave feedback for an order: Do one of the following: Go to the product detail page, select the "Review" tab below the product image > Select Leave a Review Go to the Seller's page > click on "Review" > Select Leave a Review Go to Your Orders, ...
Constant Contact Integration with Aesthetic Record
Turn the Constant Contact Integration On Aesthetic Record and Constant Contact directly integrate to make your in office workflow easier! You can pass contact records from Aesthetic Record to Active Campaign, you can also share report lists. ...
How to Add Staff
Go to your Vendor Dashboard Select Staff Add Staff First and Last Name and e-mail address. Once added, hover over the staff name. Select Manage Permissions to select the pages you want your Staff person to have access to. Select Edit to edit the ...
Do we provide consents and questionnaires?
We don't have template forms but can help you in the right direction! Because we don't specialize in legal documentation, we don't provide clinical documentation. Your own consents can easily be copied and pasted into our software and questionnaires ...
How to Set Up Shipping Zones
Create Shipping Rates by Shipping Class and Zone A Shipping Zone is a geographical area to which you ship items. You can get as specific as you need, right down to regions and zip codes, or you can leave it more general – whichever suits you best. ...