Creating Your Client Loyalty Programs
Are you ready to create different memberships in your account? Follow this guide to get rockin and rollin!
A. Create a Membership
- Login to the Control Center. Go to your web browser and log in to app.aestheticrecord.com
- Click on the settings widget in the top right hand corner
- Go to Client / Patient Loyalty
- Click "EDIT" on the right corner
- Name your membership
- Choose if you are offering one membership or multiple memberships
- Select if this is a monthly, annual or both recurring charge.
- Choose if you want the patient to be able to "bank" their monthly membership fees. For example if you membership is $100/month, you can allow the $100 to automatically go into the patients wallet so that they can use it on future products or services in your business.
- Add in your thank you message "Thank you for being a Lovely Lines loyal client!"
1. Click "ADD NEW TYPE"
2. Enter in the name of your membership, for example "BRONZE BEAUTY"
3. Enter in the discount %, this is the percentage off that your clients get on products/services. This will automatically add a % off at the checkout screen.
3. Add in the "monthly membership fees". This is the cost of the program every month. As a reminder once a patient is enrolled in the program it will automatically charge the card on file for their membership.
4. Enter in "set up fees". Keep in mind that you can always waive this set up fee at the time of enrolling a patient.
5. Now, add in what products or services that the patient gets for free every month. This will automatically add the products or services into the patients wallet.
Choose to send the membership fee to the patient's wallet
Enable and disable a membership program to show up in the patient portal.
B. Membership Agreement/Contract:
- Go to your settings widget
- Clinical documentation
- Patient paperwork
- Membership agreement
- Create multiple agreements for multiple memberships!
Important note: This membership agreement will show up when you enroll a patient to a membership program.
CONNECT WITH US:™
Check out our Website
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to our official YouTube channel
Follow us on LinkedInIf you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger
Managing Your Wallet Settings
Wallet Settings Allow patients to bank things into their wallet, and set up how long they are available for. Go to settings Click on POS Select Patient/Client loyalty Click on the left wallet settings For example if you want the free monthly facial ...
Memberships and Variations
If you are a practice that offers memberships and allows the member to choose from a specific service each month, this is how you could set this up. **If you offer commissions specific to these services this option would not work for you.
Set Up Your Account to Reflect Patient or Client
Set Up Your Account to Reflect Patient or Client Select Patient or Client to reflect on your account via web To do this, log in to your account via https://app.aestheticrecord.com/login. Click on Settings > Account Setup > Business Information > ...
Export Client List from MindBody
Export Client List from MindBody Export clients from MindBody into Aesthetic Record Login to your MindBody account Go to "Reports" Click on "Clients" Choose "Mailing Lists" Choose "Mailing Lists" on the left drop down "Client Opt In Status": ALL ...
Enroll, Edit, Cancel, or Put the Membership on Hold
Follow this form to enroll patients in the membership program, or disable. Learn how to change the CC on file as well. Once the membership setup is completed from web, you could sign any client to be a member either of below: From the AR APP: Login ...