Should you wish to change the content of these texts, you can do so in the appointment settings.
1. Log in your Aesthetic Record administrator account and navigate to the Appointments tab.
3. Under Special Instructions, you will see the From Email and your Clinic Instructions.
4. In other tabs, will see your email and SMS templates:
Appointment Booking Confirmation - your client will receive an email and SMS text after they book an appointment.
Appointment Cancellation Confirmation - your client will receive an email and SMS text when their appointment is canceled.
Appointment Reschedule Confirmation - your client will receive an email and SMS text when their appointment is rescheduled.
Appointment Reminder - these are sent to your clients to remind them of their upcoming appointment.
You can use the template as a quick easy option, and hit save.
5. On the right of each notification type, you will see a toggle. Turn them on/off to enable/disable that particular notification type.
6. Edit the content of your email and SMS texts as you wish, you can edit by clicking into the box.
At the bottom, you can find the format for certain terms that Aesthetic Record uses to automate the notification making process.
Make sure that you follow the format so your notifications are produced correctly. The max character limit for SMS is 1000.
It's also a good idea to let your clients know that these messages are automated so they don't reply to them, unless you have two-way texting turned on.
When you are happy with your email and SMS texts, scroll to the bottom and click Save to save your changes.