Before any treatment, you might want your client to sign a consent form, or have them answer your questionnaires.
Normally, this process is straight-forward. You hand the client your iPad with the consent form or the questionnaire open. They have a read and sign or answer it. Then, they hand the iPad back to you and that's it.
However, there are times when handing a client an iPad with free access to your Aesthetic Record app is a security risk. They might go back and retrieve other user data without you noticing.
To prevent this from happening, you can now lock your iPad without leaving the app. By locking the app, it keeps the client from accessing other parts of your Aesthetic Record account. They will be forced to stay on the consent form or questionnaire.
To lock your iPad while using the app, follow these steps:
1. Log in your Aesthetic Account and tap on Patient List.
2. Choose the patient profile that needs to have the consent signed.
3. Tap on the + icon at the top-right corner, then select a body part.
4. Once you are at the Consents Step, tap on the consent. Then click Sign to open the consent
5. At the top-right corner, you will see a lock icon. Hit it and it will turn blue, indicating that Lock Mode is on.
Now that the iPad has been locked and secured, you can hand it over to your patient to read.
Once the patient has finished reading the consent, they can sign it by tapping on Sign.
When you get your iPad back, simply tap the lock icon again and enter your password to unlock it.
You can repeat the same process for your questionnaires.